donderdag 28 juli 2011

Fedor's way day 4

Today was the first day i would go out and see true American media. It was the Strikeforce press conference. Unfortunately i didn't know what time it was and i assumed it was around noon. I got down at 10 and i heard people saying Fedor just left so i was in stress to find a way to go there. Luckily 2 guys who are high in M-1 offered me a ride to downtown Chicago baby. When i entered the room i was overwhelmed from the press. So many cameras and so many reporters i still have to get used to the huge influence mma has in the USA. I felt kind off small when i walked around with my HD hand camera. The best thing what i felt this day was that at a moment Fedor looked right in my camera and smiled. 
Afterwards he gave me a hand and a hug just like that. I am so amazed by this man and he still surprises me every day. 

Afterwards we al just hang out a little at the press conference and that was it for the day. 
The good news of the day is that Apy Echteld arrived today. A big man for Vitalskills. He is the guy who brought Fedor to Holland to train with Peter Teijsse. Fedor is still very fond of Peter and asks his opinion every day. Peter is a good friend of mine and i tell you this guy has so much potential in being one of the best stand-up coaches in the martial arts world. 

That’s it for today from tomorrow the weight-in and the last preparations start so keep following this blog!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten