maandag 25 juli 2011

Fedor's way day 1


I woke up this morning at around 6:30 am thanks to the jetlag. I share a room with Peter Teijsse and this guy is amazing. I now see why Fedor wants him here. When you hang out with Peter he always got this positive vibe around him and for a reason he just motivates people. For example after breakfast i did a little cardio workout with him. Normally I’m not the cardio guy but Peter pushed me to a level i never reached before. I think Fedor sees this also.

I have never really met Fedor just shaked hands with him at a training session in Holland. This morning at breakfast was the first time i really met him and his friends. Fedor is here in Chicago with his 2 trainers, 2 of his best friends and of course his spiritual leader father Andrey. I drank a coffee with Peter and Father Andrey and i tell you this guy is amazing. He is so polite and respectful and you get this unexplainable feeling when he is around.

We al met at 11:00 pm to go shopping and just chill out and see some malls. Little did i know a nice limo was waiting in front of the hotel that was reserved for Fedor and his people. When i sat down in the limo it kind of got through me that im sitting in a limo with the best fighter in the world and his friends. 
The first stop was Toys r us to buy some toys for Fedor's newly born daughter. It is still so fascinating that a guy that has been called the baddest man on the planet, in reality a very sweet man is. 
After the toyshop we went to a big mall and a big shop that sold things like camping stuff and allot of guns.

Its only 16:00 pm now and Peter and me are relaxing. Later at five i will witness the first training of Fedor in Chicago. In the hotel the Strikeforce organization put up the training rooms and the office. It’s really starting to live around here. All the fighters are staying in this hotel and in a few days it’s going to be incredible.


Stay tuned for more!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten